Thursday, October 28, 2010

Summer!

I'm coming up to my second summer in Sydney and I have a feeling that this one is going to be really different to the last. Mostly because I am more of a local now ;-)

Also we live in a house with a yard which facilitates BBQs and fun times especially now that daylight savings has started and we have these delicious long twilight hours.



Thats Cera and her dopey friend. That dog with the patch is the slowest and friendliest dog I have ever met! I think it is part sloth. 

That is the hallway in our house that reminds me of homes in QLD. It helps me feel more settled in Sydney. The last picture is of the Study corner. Summer will be great because we won't have so much study. More time for fun and for creative things. 

And I'm going to do some of the things I have been putting off till I have holidays, like going to Luna Park and hopefully the zoo & maybe some urban exploring to work on some photo taking. 

Our new house is much quieter than our old house except for when planes go over. It seems that most of Sydney is in a flight path though. 


So here's to summer and friends and adventures and taking big breaths of warm air that keep you going through the rest of the year. 
Here's to Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment